1. Get up 15 minutes to an hour earlier in the morning.
2. Plan for the next day on your calendar the night before.
3. Exercise – Any activity that you consider play will energize you.
4. Take a break from the office and go outside for some fresh air.
5. Change a toxic work environment.
6. Clean your office desk and your home office.
7. Go to your favorite “Happy Place” in your mind.
8. Volunteer – Find a place to give of yourself.
9. Do some deep breathing.
10. Write your stress out in a journal. – Let it all go!
BONUS: Listen to soothing music!